Sunday, September 27, 2009

Entry #4: Wiped

Today is my birthday and that should indicate that I have had a good day. In fact, today was good. Thing is though, I am wiped. I have been on a crazy roller coaster ride through various ups and downs both personally and professionally. My job takes a lot out of me. If I am going to break through this rut I need to work harder, take more time to relax and use my time more effectively.

There is something about achieving goals that is very frustrating. That is the fact that often, when you push towards something you want, the road is not easy. Not a lot on my mind right now because it is warn out. So many things happened over the last 7 days.

It is the end of the day now, and after such a week, I am just about ready to wrap this up and head home to bed. Sleep does wonders and I need to be ready for what lurks around the next corner. I am glad that the world doesn't hang in my hands because I could not do this alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment